Want to becomea Part of our Community?
We are always looking for talented, passionate beer-loving people to join our team!
Don’t see anything that catches your eye? Nothing fit the description of your Dream Job? Check back often as we’re always adding opportunities to become part of the Community Family.
We are looking for a motivated, passionate team player to join our packaging & production division! This is a full time position. Brewery related work experience is a plus, but not required.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Maintain stringent cleanliness and organization of warehouse and associated packaging & brewing materials
- Maintains cooperage inventory and organization
- Coordinates and receives all in-bound and outbound deliveries and shipments
- Manages cleaning and pest control programs
- Works directly with packaging, brewing, and sales teams as needed
- Assists with inventory analysis, control, and reporting
- Oversees fleet maintenance program
- Owns assigned tasks and maintains an open line of communication with superiors and the CBC production team
- Report directly to department heads
- Able to stand, stoop, crouch, kneel, and work in confined areas, repeatedly lift 55 lbs. on a regular basis, and walk up & down stairs throughout a 10 hour shift.
- Strong organizational skills are paramount
- Dependable & motivated
- Experience working in a warehouse environment
- Must be hard working and detail-oriented
- Ability to operate effectively as a member of a growing team
- Possess excellent organizational and communication skills
- Passion and appreciation for craft beer
- High School diploma or equivalent education
- Certified forklift operator
- 1 year previous warehouse management required
- Basic understanding of Excel spreadsheets and inventory management software.
- Reliable transportation
Salary & Benefits
Community Beer offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, medical & dental insurance after 90 days, discounted brewery merchandise, access to industry events, & FREE BEER!
Sound like a good fit for you? E-mail your cover letter, up-to-date resume and references to email@example.com