Want to becomea Part of our Community?
We are always looking for talented, passionate beer-loving people to join our team!
Don’t see anything that catches your eye? Nothing fit the description of your Dream Job? Check back often as we’re always adding opportunities to become part of the Community Family.
We are looking for a motivated, passionate team player to join our packaging & production division! This is a full time position. Brewery-related work experience is a plus, but not required. Opportunity for advancement within production department.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Reports directly to Packaging Shift Lead and Head Brewers
- Safe & efficient operation of Packaging Equipment
- Readying packaged product for warehouse transfer
- Maintains organization of production warehouse & packaging materials
- Owns assigned tasks and maintains an open line of communication with superiors and the CBC brewing team
- Able to stand, stoop, crouch, kneel, and work in confined areas, repeatedly lift 55 lbs. on a regular basis, and walk up & down stairs throughout a 10 hour shift.
- Dependable & motivated
- Previous experience working in packaging or manufacturing
- Certified forklift operator a plus
- Experience working in a warehouse environment
- Must be hard working and detail-oriented
- Ability to operate effectively as a member of a growing team
- Possess excellent organization and communication skills
- Availability to work on overnight/ rotating schedule as needed
- Passion and appreciation for craft beer
- High School diploma or equivalent education
- Strong attention to detail
- Reliable transportation
Salary & Benefits
Community Beer offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, medical & dental insurance after 90 days, discounted brewery merchandise, access to industry events, & FREE BEER!
Sound like a good fit for you? E-mail your cover letter, up-to-date resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org